In line with my view on others in the financial sector, I doubt this story is finished. Retest of trend line and some EMAs and if they hold (I think they will), here is my expected target for $V.
[UPDATE]: I am going to cancel this call for the time being. Though we’re up over 5% from the time of the original call, I do not like the sloppy, overlapping price action from the orange box on (green arrow below). I believe we may have another log lower in perhaps a two of a greater degree (though I am not specifically calling for that). I will need to monitor the price action from here for a bit prior to making another call.