Zooming way in to this view, there’s a lot I like here:
- I like the divergences on the lower timeframes
- I like that the only gap is very low, making that wave the only likely impulse wave in this whole hawkish Fed/negative GDP print rally
- That will make this whole move corrective in nature
- And the fibs for internal legs seem to confirm this, too (e.g., blue a = blue c on the nose)
- We are at a huge raft of fib relationships all within a few points of where we’re consolidating now
Given all of these, among the options discussed this morning, it’s possible that we don’t even do any of them and this is it instead.
Note: When articles are first posted, most of them are made available only to my Patreon supporters (I do try to publish some public posts on occasion). Over time (usually after a period of a few weeks or so), I make all of the work public. To gain access to my work when it is produced, please consider becoming a patron. More information may be found on my About page and on my Patreon page. In a nutshell, patrons of any denomination (you get to pick the amount) will be able to read my weekend analyses, Tier 1 members ($20/mo.) get access to all of the articles I write, and Tier 2 members ($35/mo.) get access to those, plus counts on other instruments and my Discord chatroom.