Almost immediately after I posted the last article we went on to break those lows. And now things look terrible.
We did close right at a new fib:
And this is okay if we’re “underthrowing” this bullish wedge, but any lower and it’s just a failure, or we’re producing parallel rails (and not contracting rails). A majority of analysts that I follow (and it’s a whole lot) expected us to be entering a 3rd wave decline, and this looks like that, so I am hopeful that because it looks like it, it’s not it.
- We had a wall into the close, and that’s usually not good, as those can be reversed
- We are at a fib, so a structure may be complete here
- We closed two gaps today (congrats to member Phil who kept insisting that we would)
- The VIX spike caused it to produce a buy signal on the daily, by having pierced out of its Bollinger Band, but then by closing back inside of it
- Bitcoin has not bothered to take out prior lows
This is either a huge bear trap, or I’m dead wrong here and we are in a crash. It seemed to me that Powell did just as expected, so I’m hopeful that this is an overreaction and that stronger hands will take over from here.
I will have some breadth data later tonight (the data is delayed) that I will share in the chat room to see if that gives us any additional insights.
Note: When articles are first published, most of them are made available only to my Patreon supporters (I do try to publish some public posts on occasion). Over time (usually after a period of a few weeks or so), I make all of the work public. To gain access to my work when it is produced (or to join my Discord chatroom), please consider becoming a patron. Note that there is a 7-day free trial period. More information may be found on my About page and on my Patreon page.