In order to join, I request that members submit a donation of at least $50 per month to gain full access to my work. I cover over a hundred different instruments and any one of these trade setups that I provide should easily make it well worth the minimum. I make it a minimum because in the event that someone were to make a small fortune on a given trade that I predicted correctly, were they so disposed to send an extra “tip,” I wouldn’t turn it down.
I have always disliked “subscription services” that can sometimes make it more difficult to leave than they ever made it to join in the first place so I leave it up to members to send a monthly donation on their own accord without having to sign up for anything that automatically charges them.
In order to gain access to all of the work on this website, you will need the current password, which is updated from time to time. You may receive the password in one of two ways: either from the pinned tweet of my private Twitter feed, or via e-mail for members who do not use Twitter.
Here is the procedure to join:
- Make sure to review the brief legal disclaimers. By sending me a donation, you acknowledge the statements made there.
- Review the payment options listed in the table below, select one, and send the payment.
- If you are a Twitter user,
- and are using PayPal or Venmo, send me a note accompanying the payment, informing me of your Twitter handle, or
- if you are using one of the crypto options, send me a direct message to my public Twitter feed with a screenshot of the transaction, so I can verify that it came from you.
- Go to the private Twitter feed and request to follow it. Once I receive the payment, I will look for you among the follow requests and admit you. You may then go to the pinned tweet and retrieve the password.
- If you are not a Twitter user,
- and are using PayPal or Venmo, send me a note accompanying the payment, informing me of the e-mail address where you would like to receive the password, or
- if you are using one of the crypto options, send me an e-mail with a screenshot of the transaction, so I can verify that it came from you.
- I will then e-mail you the current password and add you to the list of current members. When I periodically change the password, you will then be notified via e-mail in the future. You may also then want to subscribe to the e-mail feed using the tool at the bottom of the left sidebar to be notified of new posts.
It is your responsibility to make a payment close to every 30 days. When I receive a payment from you, I make a record of it in a spreadsheet with the date. I’m not a total fascist about this, but after about 35 days, if I see you haven’t made a payment, I will remove you from the Twitter group or I will remove you from the mailing list so you will not receive the new password when it is changed.
If you find yourself having lost access, don’t be embarrassed or take it personally. Simply send a new payment and you will be readmitted. I do it this way because I don’t have time to track individuals down, and I also don’t want to put folks on the spot if they are intending to leave. And so you can see: leaving is easy: simply don’t make a renewal payment and you will lose access about a month after the date of your last donation.
Here are the payment options available to you. You may conduct the transactions manually using the information in the left column, or QR codes if you want to use those.
|Manual Payment Addresses:||QR Codes:|
|Crypto Wallet Addresses:||QR Codes:|