Discord is having technical problems, so I can’t post any updates in there for the moment until those get resolved.
I am adopting the same strategy I adopted last night. When we first saw that overnight weakness, I took some countermeasures and I will do the same now.
Alright, that’s what I’ve been up to, even before I’ve had any coffee. I’m just trying to avoid bag holding any 30-point pullbacks in an uptrend. I’ll (hopefully) see you guys back in the Discord shortly once they get those issues resolved.